19 July 2009

1.2 - out of tune

Valeria – “I had a dream …yes and I have hope anyway (2) .. two empty floors Edisonstr.63, I was alone in this huge space suddenly abandoned by all artists that where working there (I will tell the story in another chapter).. ok. I could fill it with the restless ones. how to find the right people? One only problem: I was new in Berlin..

I started spreading the information around..old friends abroad (London, Italy.. ), people I had just met. They arrived and brought other people with them.

Great!

First opportunity to start doing “something” together: participating to the 5th of Juli Spreeknie day of open ateliers in Schoeneweide

but:

another proposal came out

-“she has lost of contacts and some curators are visiting her the 5th of June, shouldn’t we do a first try of open studios for this date..?”

The idea sounded out of tune to me but I thought ..why not.. accepting this as cue to act?

Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment